The Chapman BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicle program assures customers they are purchasing a quality, luxury pre-owned vehicle held to exacting standards. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned endures a meticulous inspection and approval process, including:
• A systems and components check, including but not limited to: vehicle background and maintenance, tire inspection, wheel inspection, brake inspection, body condition, fit and finish and mechanical inspection.
• Safety-related items check, including, but not limited to: brakes, headlight and fog light assembly, wiper blades, assembly and jets, central locking function, seatbelts, airbags, child-locking functions, rear wiper function, and alarm functions.
• Driving performance check, including, but not limited to: a stationary review of driver’s seat functions, mirror, navigation and on-board computer steering wheel functions, gearshift and parking brake function, HVAC control, and electrical functions. A rolling of review of systems includes engine performance, transmission shifting, cruise control, noise, and vehicle handling. The vehicle must be a late-year’s model with less than 60,000 miles on it; traditionally most BMW vehicles labeled as Certified Pre-Owned have less than 50,000. In addition to low miles, all are covered by a Certified Pre-Owned Protection Plan for up to 6 years or 100,000 miles from the original in-service date. This plan is not a Maintenance Program or an extension of the original 4-year/50,000-mile New Vehicle/SAV Limited Warranty. The Protection Plan includes, but is not limited to:
• Up to 6 years of 24/7 Roadside Assistance
• Specific coverage against defects in material and workmanship.